Friday

19.1.2010 - Niederhorn

As I had anticipated the day before, this tuesday was just gorgeous! I decided to drive to the Bernese Oberland for the day, changed my mind and headed for Interlaken instead. There I hooked up with the paragliding school from Solothurn and from the LZ we took the bus and the cable car up to the Niederhorn.

This is the Niesen seen from the Beatenbucht, the bus stop where you change ride.


Since we were late there was no chance of finding much lift any more - but everybody was excited and thrilled to fly in such a panorama!




I settled for a wonderful ride and could not stop thinking: what a sight!

It takes about 20 min to fly down - calm air and time to enjoy the changing landscape, this impression of sinking back into the landscape, and not to forget all the urge to conserve these impressions!






Just for the fun of it I handed the flight to the leonardo server - distance wise it is just about as long as the "fight" I had the day before!

check here: http://www.paraglidingforum.com/leonardo/flight/296102








No comments:

Post a Comment